Get Out of the Dining Room and Get into Bed with Riegel. Riegel has been dressing up your dining rooms for years, now we are making up your beds. With over 160 years of textile experience behind us, we enter the world of hospitality bedding with a complete line of institutional sheets in T-180, T-200, T-250, T-300 as well as duvet covers and shams in T-300 satin stripe.
Available in Satin Stripe and Plain Matte Weave, Riegel’s new line of luxurious sheets and pillowcases boasts the soft, smooth feel of high count, fine yarn linens. Constructed of a specifically crafted two-by-two matt weave, the result is a lavishly rich texture and a low sheen appearance typical of traditional fine linens. Made from a 60% cotton and 40% polyester blend with 300 threads per square inch, the cotton-rich comfort is noticeably softer and more luxurious than others in the market today.
- Pre-shrunk finish to control residual shrinkage
- Last through repeated launderings with the durability of a cotton-rich blend
- No iron, crease resistant finish and true woven tucked selvages for strength
- Optical white finish for superior brightness
- Single ply, ring spun construction
- Fitted sheets are available with 15” pockets and flat sheets are available in extra long and extra wide sizes
- 60% cotton/40% polyester for cotton rich comfort
- 300 finer threads per inch and 1/4” satin elegant stripe for the ultimate in luxury and comfort
- Fitted sheets with 15” deep pockets
- Flat sheets have extra width and lengths to fit deeper mattresses
To ensure we receive all information for your quote, please include the quantity, sizes needed, color, and any additional comments in the comment box below. Thank you!